Saturday, June 20, 2009

Alton Towers

Alton Towers is UK's most famous theme park. I find myself quite fun at there. There's a theme park full of rides and adventures for kids of all sizes and adrenalin addicted adults... It's an absolute must-do day out!

There are several thrill ride in theme park, which is Oblivion, Submission, Nemesis, Air, Ripsaw, and Rita. Among these thrill ride, I like Rita the most, which is queen of speed, it can reaching 0-100km/ph in 2.5 seconds. You will come off tingling with excitement.

It is a pity, I got not enough time to play all the game. ESPECIALLY OBLIVION, which is the most exciting game in themepark. so regretful that I don't have chance to play that game.


Theme park map


Waterpark map.


Brochure/map that I got it in Alton Towers


Oblivion



this is the ticket that printed byLJMU Travel team.


ticket to enter the theme park.

1 comment:

LeX said...

Seem really fun...

hehe later i will post the theme park that i went in korea..

EVERLAND!! hehe