Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Liverpool! I'm coming


Yesterday I had a sleepless night. My result was released on 19 May 2009. If I pass my examination then I can pursue my study at Liverpool John Moores University…….

If I pass, do I able to pass the entire course and back to Malaysia with cert (BA (Hons) Mass Communication)? If I failed examination, what should I do? How to tell my parents? What job I going to work? I keep on asking myself these questions….arrk…excruciating…

……

I woke up in early morning, not went to brush my teeth, not went to bathe….straightway on my computer and checked my result….

Ohh~ I passed

I did not felt happy but I get even more stress. I doubt whether I can pass the examination in LJMU? I afraid I will waste my parents $$ and disappoint them.

Noon…

My classmate, Aaron came to fetched me. we went to sch to take ours LJMU's offer letter. After that we went to STA to pay the flight ticket. That flight ticket cost me in total RM 4048.

















This is my offer letter from LJMU.












My LJMU's student ID card















Flight ticket










Offical receipt from STA.














International student card

2 comments:

LeX said...

So cool.. dun worry... you will be fine in liverpool.. haha..

your student ID same as mine one in Korea here.. hhaha..!!
^_^

Hsze Wei said...

really? is totally same?