Monday, May 18, 2009

Say Goodbye to KL

I own this blog 2 or 3 years ago, but I never upload even 1 blog. Hehe, ya, I’m lazy...

Peoples are forgetful, when time pass by people will slowly forget something that you thought you will remember it in your whole life. The reason I starting to write something in my blog is because I want to note down the memorable moment; storage in my blog and remind me when my memory fail...

I had been live in KL for 4 years. Time went by so fast, now is time for me to leave KL, leave my room, leave my friends and many other things.








The view from my room in Menara Alpha

see the wind-bell? It always perform euphonious sound for me and my roommate.










This is my table for study. I can't recall how many night i was burning midnight oil on that table...



















look quite messy but actually not, just the angle i took the photo make it look like messy...haha














my comfortable bed..hehe
















clothespress...
















ohh~ squeezer. ..playing Chor Tai D in my room....hehe

No comments: